Dr. Abolhasani received his bachelor’s in physics at the Sharif University of Technology in 2005. He then won the bronze medal for the 23rd physics Olympiad. Dr. Abolhasani pursued higher education at Sharif University of Technology
and received his Ph.D. in cosmology in 2011, after which he became a faculty member at Sharif University of Technology and Institute for Fundamental Research (IPM).
Currently, Dr. Ali Akbar Abolhasani’s research interests are:
- A. Talebian-Ashkezari, N. Ahmadi and A. A. Abolhasani, ∆M Formalism, arXiv:1609.05893 [qr-qc]
- A. Allahyari, J. T. Firouzjaee and A. A. Abolhasani, Primordial black holes in linear and non-linear regimes, arXiv:1608.00591 [gr-qc]
- A. A. Abolhasani, M. Akhshik, R. Emami and H. Firouzjahi, Primordial Statistical Anisotropies: The Effective Field Theory Approach, JCAP 1603, no. 03, 020 (2016), doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2016/03/020, [arXiv:1511.03218 [astro-ph.CO]]
- A. A. Abolhasani, M. Mirbabayi and E. Pajer, Systematic Renormalization of the Effective Theory of Large Scale Structure, JCAP 1605, no. 05, 063 (2016) doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2016/05/063 [arXiv:1509.07886 [hep-th]]
- M. H. Namjoo, A. A. Abolhasani, H. Assadullahi, S. Baghram, H. Firouzjahi and D. Wands, Expected dipole asymmetry in CMB polarization, JCAP 1505, no. 05, 015 (2015) doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2015/05/015 [arXiv:1411.5312 [astro-ph.CO]]
- S. Baghram, A. A. Abolhasani, H. Firouzjahi and M. H. Namjoo, Fingerprints of Anomalous Primordial Universe on the Abundance of Large Scale Structures, JCAP 1412, no. 12, 036 (2014) doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2014/12/036 [arXiv:1406.7277 [astro-ph.CO]]
- M. H. Namjoo, A. A. Abolhasani, S. Baghram and H. Firouzjahi, CMB Hemispherical Asymmetry: Long Mode Modulation and non-Gaussianity, JCAP 1408, 002 (2014) doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2014/08/002 [arXiv:1405.7317 [astro-ph.CO]]
- A. A. Abolhasani, R. Emami and H. Firouzjahi, Primordial Anisotropies in Gauged Hybrid Inflation, JCAP 1405, 016 (2014) doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2014/05/016 [arXiv:1311.0493 [hep-th]]
- A. A. Abolhasani, S. Baghram, H. Firouzjahi and M. H. Namjoo, Asymmetric Sky from the Long Mode Modulations, Phys. Rev. D 89, no. 6, 063511 (2014) doi:10.1103/PhysRevD.89.063511 [arXiv:1306.6932 [astro-ph.CO]]
- A. A. Abolhasani, R. Emami, J. T. Firouzjaee and H. Firouzjahi, ∆N formalism in anisotropic inflation and large anisotropic bispectrum and trispectrum, JCAP 1308, 016 (2013) doi:10.1088/1475-7516/2013/08/016 [arXiv:1302.6986 [astro-ph.CO]]
For inquiries about available positions in our lab, please send an email to ali.abolhasani[At]sharif[Dot]edu which includes your CV, transcripts, and a cover letter.